Escape From Puzzle Room Escape From Puzzle Room

I think there is something wrong with the file. The only puzzle that actually does anything is the maths one, and even after I solve it correctly I can't move forward.

The other 2 puzzles do nothing.

sorry, but it seems to be pretty poorly put together.

Bucketball Bucketball

Inconsistent

It was fun, but the inconsistency of the power and angle was annoying on the harder levels.

Bomb Chain Bomb Chain

Nice

Very challenging and very fun... not an easy combination.

Levels 35 -37 were much harder than 38-40, for me anyway.

Blockslide 2 Blockslide 2

Good

Decent puzzle game. On level 7, I can't seem to get the button pushed. What am I missing?

Glaiel-Gamer responds:

you need to get the power glove for one of them, and use the dynamite cleverly for the other

King of Skeleton King of Skeleton

Could have been WAY better

Great graphics, good interface. But very poor game play. The game plays by itself, there are no consequence for mistakes.

To prove this, don't press anything and let the game play. It steers itself and finishes with no problem, it even picks up lube. It needs a way to "die" or not finish. Like falling over the edge or crashing.

Death by Hinge Death by Hinge

Not bad.

22200 +

Good take. Like the simplicity. Maybe create a point system with multiple trys?

Orgasm Girl Orgasm Girl

Good

I found it difficult. Did you make it so you had to wait a lot on purpose?

Simpsons Home Inter. V3 Simpsons Home Inter. V3

You have a lot to learn.

There are some serious issues with this. The biggest problem, and the only one I will mention, is your buttons. Here is how to fix this problem. Create the button. insert keyframes in the up, over, down, and hit frames. In the "hit" frame, draw a box around what ever is there and fill it in with a solid color... problem solved.

FUCKING DO IT.

TrueDarkness responds:

I know how to do it man.. I'm not stupid, I didn't think that it would be such a big deal to click on text tho I mean, ooo how bad is that! jeez, wuss

Newgrounds SIM v 1.2 Newgrounds SIM v 1.2

Very Classy

Love it. Very nice job. Brings back my old NG memories

Sephirothkiller---- the music blows???? hmmm shows what you know.

Jet Pack Jim Demo Jet Pack Jim Demo

Good start.

Very basic. The fact that when you stood on a platform, he would move on it sucks. You need to stay on the platform and move back with it so it will knock you off at the end of the screen.